{Banner}

{Le Blog}

26 May 2015

Welcome!

 
So ... what to write for my very first blog post?

Well firstly a great big welcome to Love Hearts & Question Marks, my brand new blog ... hooray!

I will be blogging about my writing, competitions I've entered, books I've read, my book wish list (books I want to read but haven't got round to yet!) and anything else that takes my fancy.

I'm going to try to blog regularly about my Work in Progress to record how I am getting on and to (hopefully) watch that word count grow and grow!

I really hope that you might find some of my ramblings interesting and, in the near future, I am aiming to post some of my work on here for you to read and perhaps comment on.  

I would love to hear from you, not just on the subject of books but about anything really - Formula One, baking and eating cakes, music, films and telly-wise my faves are Strictly, EastEnders, Holby, The Walking Dead, 24 and Strike Back so, whatever the subject, please do get in touch,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment